Facebook Models

waiting for pics

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs605.snc4/58560_435528502371_677817371_5035841_718674_n.jpg

That girl looks familiar lol.

Boxxy?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/jbailey84/TheRing2.jpg

I see some resemblence

My fiance actually did this haha but she is actually on model mayhem and does modeling for some bs internet site. It all started on facebook though

GF does shit on modelmayhem. She’s a photographer/editor, though she has modeled a couple times. One of her friends that she used to shoot a lot got offered a shoot by another photographer on there, TL;DR, topless photos of said friend resulted. I lol’d.

Most of her shit actually started on DeviantArt, rather than facebook.

This.

So what was the last year that models were models, and average looking women were just that-average looking…1998?

My loser girlfriend is on modelmayhem too…

yo i’ll take pics of bitches and inflate egos if they FUCK.

:rofl

Right up till Americas Top Model came out.

Any girl with “pro” facebook shots goes to model mayhem as the next step in natural progression, which once again, can be ANY girl.

You are not a model until that’s how your bills gets paid.

Next thing you know, any fool with a YouTube video will be calling themselves an actor :facepalm

Girl I grew up with in little old amsterico. Facebook model… actually making 6 figures doing so. your theory = out the window.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs296.snc4/41133_10150241254575182_651990181_14459553_8158076_n.jpg

F U VLAD. I slept with this producer guy once and he told me that I was an actor!!!

What does that disprove anything I’ve said?

Show us on the doll where he touched you.

ok i have something to say about this. i agree to disagree. reasons are…

every girl wants to be a model. they all call GS, pay there $50 for some slutty pics and think they are automaticly a model. this is annoying because there are a shit load of mediocre chicks at best around the 518 doing this.

reaosn i disagree is because, my gf is one of them. well…kinda. she/we just started making a portfolio and in fact have a shoot this weekend. heres the difference though, ive been training her to do a fitness comp in november and shes down to about 14% bf. now for u of those who dont know…thats really low for a woman. she has about 10lbs still to lose in leg fat but that will go. anyways…after the comp, if she doesnt qualify for nationals we will go back and put a lil more lean muscle on her and choose another comp. but her long term goal here is to become a pro ifbb figure girl and have a contract with a sup company. so this is y we need to get her pics and face/body out there to be seen.

now i would totally post pics of her i took this weekend but…i can no long see or host anything at work. so… sorry :frowning:

Is this girls name cayla? LOL

It wasnt pointed directly at you… it was to the entire thread mostly.

Just the generalization that any good looking girl, with good looking pics in face book thinking they are models when they really arnt.

This girl makes “T-Money” money and travels all over the place, to take pictures of herself.