Failvis: Before and After

can somebody put a lil story together of this kid , i’m not familiar

im sad we got there when the fire was out already. :frowning:

pics rehosted, and fit the page noaw

we could smell it the whole way though! :rofl

I know:( I was truckin as fast as I could :lol

I have alot of various bumpers from porsche cups, small but cool little bits and pieces form various GTP cars(Porsche, Jaguar, and Nissan) like centerlock nuts, chassis tags, control panels, etc. Vintage 917 parts that I’ve been offered an assload of money for but wont sell…couple gauges(oil pressure and tach), a NOS 5.4L flat 12 camshaft, and a fiberlgass six blade horizontal fan and shoud. Also have some DP and runoff parts like busted mirrors and spill plates and the 15x10 mag centerlock from the Stohr going into the wall @ Lagun(Ed’s Z’s old car).

It’s my illness to collect this type of stuff. Ebay is an evil place(in that it takes my monies :shifty:shifty)

Back to OP topic :number1

yea i remb doing 100 plus to get there, had to go down quite a bit. and thought he was fucking with us, then i could smell it and i saw all the lights. failvis or not this is any car nuts worst nightmare

Thats why I now have a fire extinguisher behind the passenger seat. Not gonna let there be a repeat with my car…

yeah it was potent.

civic was cruising with like 6 people in it.

i had 4 in my cobra

AAA and a fire extinguisher… KEY ITEMS FOR A 3/S

I owe my life to AAA, lol.
They’ve saved me many times!

you guys could smell it ,try drivin it smellin it then get told to keep racin it .lolololol i told him suttin was happenin about 3 seconds before flames peeked out of the hood scoop and smoke filled car

i had pics on my phone of it burning at full rip but i deleted em a while ago

you should be banned for that! :banghead

dude all the failvis shit had ended ,i needed room for other pics so that shit needed to go ,besides they werent all that good

could have atleast emailed them to yourself. :frowning:

so you needed room for pics of your balls, right?

and some other things lolololol

Who wants the honors?