*Fast & Furious 6 Dinner and a Movie (5/24)*

Bought my ticket! See you guys there :popcorn

In! Coming from the Guilderland center area if anyone wants a DD I can take one or two with me. Don’t mind driving a little out of the way to grab someone but nothing too unreasonable haha.

She actually wants to see it, but she doesn’t have any interest in going to Hooters or that late of a movie on a workday.

Trace you can always go over to our house with Jake and have a girls/puppy night!

SINCE WHEN IS FRIDAY A WORKDAY.

Oh wait, I work almost every day.

Workday, meaning she works all day Friday and will have ZERO interest in being out past midnight!

Oh and Trace if you decide to not go and hangout with Caryn I suppose I could be Waynes DD.

I love the hesitation in offering to be his DD!!! Well we all know Wayne needs a chaperone if he goes… luckily, I am well trained!

Gotta find out if he wants to go then order the tix!!! BUT I am NOT sitting next to PJB this time boyz!!! If I get stuck next to him again I’m going off the food and onto the liquor right in the theatre!

We can all chip in for an extra couple tickets and load the seats next to PJB with adult world treats. This would work at hooters too with no ticket needed.

Fucking dieing. :rofl

Wayne has a seat next to me Trace dont worry we always behave.

Yea, he had a seat next to you last time and I still got stuck sitting next to PJB!!! You guys fucked me!

Whaaaaat. Pjb is the man lol

I heard PJB likes to goose step around eating establishments.

Fuck ill even volunteer to pick him up and buy him a pitcher or two. Rotterdam isn’t that far from me at all.

Singh is not allowed to drink.

Buy 6 tickets and get one free.

cant go. obligations all day saturday have me tied up the day before.

Gay

yup that may be, still cant go.

So gay. When’s show?

Not going to be able to go, I have already bought my ticket so if anyone wants it LMK I can email you the printout link.

Cost - $10 via paypal!

MAY 25TH. hence why i cant go to the movies.