Favorite Sportscar's V. Looks Only

plus mike looks sexy behind the wheel

Dont know why, but the first poster I ever saw of the EVO VIII was in yellow and Ive been maddly in love with it ever sense… so … Yellow Evo VIII with the SSL (because Blue interior dosn’t belong in a yellow car)
http://mail.google.com/mail/?attid=0.2&disp=emb&view=att&th=11678d8a6c1e71c3
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/badnewsmini/Evo/Frontright.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/badnewsmini/Evo/Frontfromside.jpg

and the Porsche GT2 in yellow

Evo is not equal to sports car…

Well a lot of the cars posted here I would consider a muscle car, and if muscle car = sports car I think evo should be too.

p.s. I posted a miata as one of mine :slight_smile:

[quote=“66impalass,post:63,topic:39981"”]

Evo is not equal to sports car…

[/quote]

ah hem… how do u figure?

[quote=“91MR2,post:59,topic:39981"”]

FD’s are like one step above the greeks gods…and Brett Favre…

[/quote]

cept brett favre never breaks…

It you didn’t give him water and routine physicals he might

[quote=“Willybeen,post:65,topic:39981"”]

ah hem… how do u figure?

[/quote]

Google; Define:Sports car

A sports car is an automobile designed for performance driving. Sports cars are rear-wheel drive, have two seats, two doors, and are designed for precise handling, acceleration, and aesthetics. …

[quote=“66impalass,post:68,topic:39981"”]

Google; Define:Sports car

[/size]

[/quote]

As much as I want to agree with you I am afraid todays definition a sportscar is much different than it was a few years ago…I think the Evo and STis do fit the bill of a modern day sports car in today’s world, along with the Skyline and such

I cant believe not one of you has posted a chick yet.

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/21/77/22627721.jpg

[quote=“66impalass,post:68,topic:39981"”]

A sports car is an automobile designed for performance driving. Sports cars are rear-wheel drive, have two seats, two doors, and are designed for precise handling, acceleration, and aesthetics. …

[/quote]

…because platforms like the STi and Evo aren’t designed for precise handling and acceleration right? :bloated: They are by no means supercars, but I’d still stick them in ‘sports car’ or ‘performance’ categories, as they are pretty purpose-built and performance-oriented if you ask me. RWD and 2 seats aren’t concrete criteria for being a ‘sports car’. Just my opinion on the definition.

a skyline is no way a sports car, at best its a GT

[quote=“Geoff,post:71,topic:39981"”]

…because platforms like the STi and Evo aren’t designed for precise handling and acceleration right? They are by no means supercars, but I’d still stick them in ‘sports car’ or ‘performance’ categories, as they cars are pretty purpose-built and performance-oriented if you ask me. RWD and 2 seats aren’t concrete criteria for being a ‘sports car’. Just my opinion on the definition.

[/quote]

wow, sorry I disturbed the sand in your vagina, but there is no way a 4-door car will never be a ports car

/thread

agree to disagree… by your definition i can consider multiple cars, sports cars, that by no means are “sporty”…

m3? 2 seater… no… guess its not a sports car…

wouldnt that also rule out any awd… porsche… etc etc… ughh…

your logic is flawed…

/thread…

and an evo is rwd (biased), has 2 doors, and 2 seats… and to make it even more sport car-ish, they gave it an extra back seat and 2 extra doors … but it DOES IN FACT have 2 seats and 2 doors, and was built for the purpose of performance

holy shit 66impala is retarded

[quote=“POOPRA,post:52,topic:39981"”]

http://www.ssip.net/upload/ferrari-f40-side-3_66.jpg

[/quote]

Thank You, +1. :tup:

[quote=“Willybeen,post:73,topic:39981"”]

agree to disagree… by your definition i can consider multiple cars, sports cars, that by no means are “sporty”…

m3? 2 seater… no… guess its not a sports car…

[/quote]

m3 is not a sports car, its a Grand Tourer… hence the 2+ “2” configuration, same with porsche, the GT3 and GT2 are Rwd 2-seater, therefore they are sports cars, a 997TT is a awd 2+2 configuration, there fore it is a Grand Tourer (GT)

jesus, I suppose most people here consider a Camaro/Transbird/Mustang a Muscle car too…

Murcielago

[quote=“66impalass,post:77,topic:39981"”]

jesus, I suppose most people here consider a Camaro/Transbird/Mustang a Muscle car too…

[/quote]

Are you saying camaros and mustangs are not muscle cars? Because i’m pretty sure that they are the definition on “American Muscle” and when almost any one hears “Muscle car” A 1st generation Camaro is the first car that comes to mind…

[quote=“AKasprzyk,post:79,topic:39981"”]

Are you saying camaros and mustangs are not muscle cars? Because i’m pretty sure that they are the definition on “American Muscle” and when almost any one hears “Muscle car” A 1st generation Camaro is the first car that comes to mind…

[/quote]

:mad: youths these days, it is not by definition a muscle car, it is a pony car, long hood short deck gives you a pony car, medium sized body with a large motor gives you a muscle car, with long deck lid… sigh