FormulaLs1 Vs. Choko

[quote=“Marcus,post:39,topic:28864"”]

your ass got handed to ya second race…

[/quote]

Handed? He jumped out like a car and half on the get go and it stayed that way…If you wanna see races where I got my ass handed to me theres a few of me vs MrSmith…where he rips 10 cars on me…

Shouldn’t you be out cruising topless???

Trucks really really nice Choko let me know when you get tires…I will run from a dig again after I get my 1-2 shift tuned.

Maybe I should used all 4 nitrous kits instead of just 3 stages :frowning:

There any actual vids or pictures of the truck? I wanna see what it looks like

good runs guys

that was ok

[quote=“jeeves744,post:42,topic:28864"”]

There any actual vids or pictures of the truck? I wanna see what it looks like

[/quote]

x2

yeah dogg!!!

:tup:

good clean runs and no fookin drama

its siqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Just glad we were there to help out a fellow member.

I heard about that…thats nutz. :frowning:

i saw the truck sat night when i passed by. cool looking truck

i didnt know boats can race on land, thats pretty cool

hahaha

[quote=“98GCL,post:31,topic:28864"”]

I saw Choko playing on a mini bike in front of his stable (shop with all his j-bodies) this morning when I was walking into Church. How many vehicles does this kid have, 5?

[/quote]

Ahaha. We were at the shop all night working on my car and in the AM decided to take a break and ride the mini bike…

[quote=“Mysterio,post:53,topic:28864"”]

Ahaha. We were at the shop all night working on my car and in the AM decided to take a break and ride the mini bike…

[/quote]

Yea I was wondering why you guys were up so early on a Sunday. I was trying to get my 15 and 12 year old sister in-laws to go and hit on you guys and tell Choko how hot his Cavalier is. :smiley:

i wouldnt do that lmfao :biglaugh:

I seen a few pics of the S10 and its bling bling :pimp: Choko now i see why you didnt stop by yesterday… ha good runs :tup: :tspry:

The reason for no drama is all you jerk offs who don’t have cars to race did not get involved :slight_smile:

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH SNAP!

Truth in that one^^^

umm, I pay both of them a comment and he has to be a dickbag.

Jesus was he beaten as a child :gotme:

edit: did sherm really get banned??

why did sherm get banned