FREE Kitchen Tools - Reviewers wanted!

I don’t have prime so it wants $6.16.

Free shipping on $35 or more. Usually pretty easy to find $35 worth of stuff you need with everything they have on Amazon.

Just doing the math here but you want me to spend $35 to save the $6.16 ? Remind me to never get into any business dealings with you. lol

Ah yeah, unfortunately you’ll have to pay shipping if you don’t have prime. This is out of my hands unfortunately since they’re shipping it. If that’s a deal breaker for you, no worries, my apologies.

As far as reviews go, I have to ask for honest reviews from customers but it’s obvious without saying what would benefit us the most lol.

Thanks guys. Still a few sign ups available today fyi

still havent recieved anything from the first one, did i miss out?

Just received an email today with offer code.

Also for Amazon - when I added the item to my cart, I received an offer for a free 30-day trial of Prime. FYI.

I got codes for 1 & 2 I’ll post my reviews once they arrive. Also if you get all tree I’m sure the $8 will be worth the tools. Prime is free which is nice.

Check your spam folder - you should have it

i checked and didnt see anything, who would it be from?

Send me a PM with your email and I’ll get it sorted ASAP

Prime FTW

I got all three, posting a video review of the Apple corer now

edit left a Normal review, can’t seem to be able to do video

Got the products. Nice stuff. Will do a video soon

Received mine Friday. Going grocery shopping today so I’ll leave some reviews later tonight.

You guys are the best - thanks for the reviews and taking the time. My team and I are thankful for helping us launch our new products.

Appreciate you trying - anything I can help with? Wonder why you can’t do videos, is it an Amazon account limitation?

Paper towels, trash bags, you know…house shit.

Got mine but haven’t had a chance to use it yet.

• Updated - - -

Exactly. I wasn’t saying buy stuff you didn’t need. Looking at my wife’s weekly supply list I can find $35 of stuff on Amazon we were going to be buying anyway without even trying.

I typically do it all off my phone, maybe it’s limited there. I’ll try again.

i recieved the email today and ordered the kitchen grater

cool - appreciate the reviews coming in!

for those that may have missed the giveaway, more products coming in a few weeks :slight_smile: