FREE: Michelin Pilot Sport ZP; 275/35/ZR18

lol, we are talking about a couple marks on the edge from the tire bar here, nothing major by any means- and certainly nothing that would affect the sidewall/bead integrity of a regular tire, let alone the tank-armor sidewall/bead of a ZP/runflat type tire. If it was THAT bad, I wouldnt even give them away, I would have just canned them.

And seriously, beggars cant be choosers… I was giving these things away, certainly useable. If someone was looking to set a land-speed record, they would be buying a MUCH better tire than this… kinda the reason I have them to give away in the first place…? They will likely end up burned to the cords in a burnout box, leaving pretty marks accross someones parking lot, or in an oddball case, on an autocross course. They are a stop-gap tire at best until someone swaps a whole set, who cares if they are perfect- really?

Granted, its not normal practice on performance stuff, but have you never seen a tire shop use sealer on a bead that has a slow leak for one reason or another? I sure have… and I dont nor ever have worked at a tire shop.

Put them on my new drag wheels obv!

how about fix and sell them … you know my employment situation… bclark and the state of NY can only pay so much… I gotz to take what I can get lol

mike what do you need these tires for?

I got them for my neighbor, he’s always switchin up his cars with different Bimmers and Benz’s or his buddy may take them for his Vette.

so basically you got them to sell them to someone else? you shoulda just let the other guy get them maybe he actually needed them for his own car.

lol.

He was just going to fix and sell them.

And you misunderstood me. I never mentioned I was going to sell them. I’m giving them to my neighbor. He’s done a number of favors for me so I’m just trying to return one to him.

the nyspeed member who can actually use them should get them (unless nobody wants them)…

anything else is just rude.

No no… I wasent talking to you… I was talking to jim564516515 or whatever for asking what I was going to do with them lol. Hey you won fair and square, im not complaining lol.

damn I could have used those. would have been a really good excuse to buy some 18" rotas

:wave:

I’ll be bald in the rear after tomorrow…

thats what i was thinking when i saw this thread but i know anything free goes to whoever has the most free time to be online. I think if something is offered to NYspeed members it should be used by NYspeed members not for someone to try and make a quick buck or even to give away to someone else. Dan was giving these to someone who needed them more then himself, otherwise im sure if he knew someone was gonna grab them to sell he woulda sold them himself.

Lol I’m sorry. Both of my comments were directed to slowtalon when he thought I was just going to sell them for a profit. I understand where people are coming from saying a NYSpeed member should benefit from this. But I still think they’re going to good use, regardless of the fact that it’s not a NYSpeed meember using them. Sorry for the drama this has caused.

you guys are stupid. he said he wanted them. he got them first. who cares what he does with them after that.