FS: 18" RIMZ

ah peeling chrome is no good

hey if they fit the clipse il def buy them

[quote=“woody,post:20,topic:30007"”]

only if she writes ‘woody’ on them and leaves a lipstick kiss mark on the napkins :slight_smile:

[/quote]

she only does that for me. except she doesnt write woody she writes rachel and a big heart around it.

bump

[quote=“layton108,post:22,topic:30007"”]

hey if they fit the clipse il def buy them

[/quote]

18x9 + 38 will definetly not fit on an eclipse. and why would you even consider running staggered anyways?

there 18x8 i read on a few dsm forums that they would fit so figured try them out wuts the worst that could happen they dont fit and i dont buy em rite? anythings better than the factory 16s i got on rite now

ugh.

18x8 = front
18x9 = rear

bizump

To the DSM people wanting to get these wheels.

If you have AWD, do not get different sized wheels, even if the diameter is the same. If you have FWD, it’s dumb, only VW’ers put smaller wheels in the front on a FWD car.

I have 17x8 +35 on my 2G AWD DSM and there is only the slightest bit of rubbing on the subframe inner fender well.

were these on kyles car?

[quote=“1995gts,post:29,topic:30007"”]

were these on kyles car?

[/quote]

Yes and no.

Woody purchased said Z32 from Kyle. Kyle’s chrome (big balla) rims were painted over because the baller chrome was flaking off. Kyle now owns a MKIII Supra so yes/no, these are/aren’t Kyle’s rims…

dropping price to 300 obo!! come get em while theyre hot!

Bump for K Cuv :slight_smile:

kcuv will never have the money to buy these.

Some buy these rims ! lol free bump

[quote=“woody,post:33,topic:30007"”]

kcuv will never have the money to buy these.

[/quote]

youre a gay - i just didnt want to pay 500 for 7yr old rims with flat balck paint flaking off and bald tires while int he process of paying off school.

are you including spacers that are needed up front or whatever needs to be done so they fit

spacers are yours if you want them.

the black paint isnt flaking. the chrome was. you cant complain about paying 300 bucks for 18s. thats better than ebay.

Ohhhh, rimmmzzzz…

These actually look really good on the car. Just not as good as the new ones.

nice wheels i had the same one’s on my 3000gt but silver 300 bucks is a good deal for 18’s

$200 lowball offer…Im poor.