FS: 1989 Nissan Cefiro *LIMITED PRICE OF $5500!*

ill take the bride

yes RB20’s came 5 speed… plenty of them in the R32’s but not in cefiro’s… Factory RB20 5 speed cefiro’s are rare to find… just try and find me an original… but ya come on people 5500 obo… it doesnt get any better than that…

and hey you can have the bride for 5500 and i’ll toss in a free car :smiley:

holy crap!

sombody jump on this bad boy!

for 5500$ you wont be sad at all. SCREW the s13. it’s the year of the 4door

Wow, just wow, Someone buy my car so i can buy this one :shock:

Anyone wanna buy a s13, with silvia front end and rebuitl KA engine on it? No rust in car, frames in good shape? Me love you long time?

Thanks guy ya i need the money badly so sadly i must sell at a rediculously low price :frowning: i feel stupid for doing this but i need a very fast sale! Price will increase in two weeks

I should let everyone know, that i paid 5000$ for my stock unit…and it’ll ocst me over $2000 for 5 speed swap, so jump on this bad boy. YOU CAN"T BUY A S13 with sr20 for this money!

i gaurenty that my rb20 will rev to 9000 all day long without fear of breaking it like an sr would…OH and i’d LOVE to see a sr touch the numbers my rb will put down in the spring for 2g’s total…that includes, exhaust, and intercooler…yeah so shut yer mouth there junior,

buy the car somone…if you dont santa will elave you a brick of cole

If you can ship it to Toronto for Five Grand I’ll take it for a winterbeater.

Shipping is like … 700, so you are asking him to knock off 1200 when he is ALREADY taking a huge hit?

He started at 10,000 which is a bit high.
5500 is CHEAP…

4300 isnt an offer it’s an insult.

Shipping is like … 700, so you are asking him to knock off 1200 when he is ALREADY taking a huge hit?

He started at 10,000 which is a bit high.
5500 is CHEAP…

4300 isnt an offer it’s an insult.[/quote]

Thanks… ya sorry i cant take that offer… the lowest i can go is 5 sorry guys, i’m already getting kicked in the face with the price i have it at now so ya

This what I’ve found in my Auto Review Catalog from 1989

Looks like Lucky is proven wrong unless someone can come up with any more convincing contradictory evidence.

Does this car have LSD??

please keep the BS to a minimum.

ive been very nice lately… id hate to have to be a prick again.

GT

Yes it does… need gone soon… someone please get her a nice home… i cant believe at this price no one will take it…

I think the problem is not the price, but location of the car.
I would’ve probably checked it out, if it is in Ontario.

i’ve said it before and i will say it again. even if the car has minor isssues, wit will cost 2000$ to make a cefiro 5 speed…i would know, this thing is a steel, and if i had 6000$ lieing around i would buy it so nobody else would beable to know how much fun they are.

FINAL WEEK SPECIAL!!!.. FIRST $5000 TAKES THE CAR! THATS RIGHT OWN THIS BEAUTIFUL CEFIRO FOR ONLY $5000 I WILL BE HEADING DOWN TO MAUI ON THE 26TH SO HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL TAKE THIS BEFORE I GO! THIS PRICE WILL NOT LAST LONG… YOU HAVE TILL THE 23RD TILL IT GOES BACK UP! BUY NOW WHILE ITS LOW!

So if you were to import one from Japan, location would not matter anymore?

Either way:

• the car is on our shores
  • its really not that far of a drive from TO
  • its a sweet car
  • its an UNBELIEVABLE deal

so stop complaining, and buy it people!

lol ya what he said ^^^ :stuck_out_tongue: