FS: 1995 TURBO HATCH

in. something funny always happens whenever this car goes up for sale.

glws bud.

didnt don at hybrid have it sometime too?

[quote=“antosh87,post:42,topic:34103"”]

didnt don at hybrid have it sometime too?

[/quote]

all the time when it broke…

[quote=“VANDIT,post:43,topic:34103"”]

all the time when it broke…

[/quote]

IDK if it was ever at hybrid for repairs, except when i and ZD owned it. ZD built it there…

omg I cant believe im saying this but this rebuild is solid I may be very intrested

pmd

god now i want this car…such a whore

still for sale i need this gone asap make offers not interested in trades

I wanna get in on this gang bang, always liked this whore of a hatch.

Flexible on the price? Shoot me a PM I wanna see/drive this car.

pics of clean STD test for back seat would really help this sale

haha im pretty sure ive cleaned the inside well enough to kill most of the stds out, but the interior is really clean ill get some pics up of it soon, its been professionally detailed

I always find it funny when people say, “professionally detailed.” What makes it so professional?

[quote=“91MR2,post:51,topic:34103"”]

I always find it funny when people say, “professionally detailed.” What makes it so professional?

[/quote]

because he probably paid a “professional” to do it?

see:
pro·fes·sion·al
Pronunciation: pr&-'fesh-n&l, -'fe-sh&-n&l
Function: adjective
1 a : of, relating to, or characteristic of a profession b : engaged in one of the learned professions c (1) : characterized by or conforming to the technical or ethical standards of a profession (2) : exhibiting a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the workplace
2 a : participating for gain or livelihood in an activity or field of endeavor often engaged in by amateurs <a professional golfer> b : having a particular profession as a permanent career <a professional soldier> c : engaged in by persons receiving financial return <professional football>
3 : following a line of conduct as though it were a profession <a professional patriot>

• pro·fes·sion·al·ly adverb

he works at a dealer.

as far as speed goes…this car is actually good for mid to low 12’s

[quote=“chino,post:21,topic:34103"”]

pretty sure it is a bit quicker than mid 13’s, imo, unless it got slower after being rebuilt

[/quote]

Hell, i’ve seen turbo and sprayed D series only make 190’s whp.

[quote=“neonglh,post:55,topic:34103"”]

Hell, i’ve seen turbo and sprayed D series only make 190’s whp.

[/quote]

that blows

im NOT positive but i thought i remember seeing a dyno around the 220 mark. Not sure though

ya i think its like 221 or somthin, thats why i find it hard to believe its low 12’s

low 12’s takes closer to 300hp in a car like this, i’d guess a high 12 with a good driver, but more realistically a low 13.

i’d never buy this car just for the fact that when I went to sell it you get 20 pages of people who’ve never saw the car, or know anything about them shitting on it. yes, it’s been owned by 4 nyspeed members, great, who gives a fuck. 90% of these posts say that, WE KNOW! let the man sell his car, if you can’t afford it or don’t want it stay the heck out. the car was beat on, it’s a modified honda, that’s what it’s made for. i’m sure he’s super sorry for not having 800 wheel like every other honda, and not having madd jdm parts for it, but this is what he’s selling, lay off his dick.

good luck with the sale man, it looks like you’re going to need it here.

regardless, don’t know how many people are shitting on it - I still stand by the fact that the car is faster than mid-13’s as people stated, unless it got slower AFTER being fixed.

Should be good for touching 12’s, and for a cheap option to go pretty quick, it is a good buy imo.

good buy? fuck yea. its a great looking car its quick and cheap and easy to fix