FS: 1996 Audi A4 Quattro

he’s not the greatest at getting back to people.

it took 4 weeks to get the other $600 he owed when he bought it from me…
it didnt really matter considering i still had the car.

but he never answers/returns calls.

I did talk to him on AIM right before xmas. He said there was something wrong with the exhaust and needed some other bullshit done to it and that it needed to be towed. I told him whatever, i have the money just let me know where to go pick up the car and he never got back to me so i went and bought a lincoln ls. O well. I had $4k for him cash. Now i got $1000 if he wants to sell it.

still for sale yo, im not the easiest to get ahold of cuz ive never really been home,i dont have a cell, i just use my roomates, but my AIM is up and running 24/7 screen name is ofasho3dub

im moving to chicago in 10 days so i dont have to much time if anyone wants it

New price, and an update on what it needs? This is a 6 month old thread.

yea man update please, whats the milage now and any other pics?

millage is the same, hasent been driven since august, 164 xxx i think, only problem is the exhaust

i need to get rid of this thing any offers?

has anything changed since i was interested last year?

Still have this thing huh. How many offers did you turn down last time?

have any pictures of it?

that i dont really remember but , i havent even seen the car in quite some time, i need to sell it for a good DP on somthin, plus im on the otherside of the country, cant say i feel like driving it here

nope

bump

Wow! You really bumped this disaster of a thread?

i’ll still paypal you 900 bucks for it

looking for 2000$ firm

pics? auto, manual?

Thanks.

manual he stated on the 1st page…

ok i dont want to be that guy or a dick but there things people need to kno…
the rear bumper in dented on the pass side.the driver mirror is f-ed someone keys ass into the pass side of the car.the hood is fading pretty badly.the front right tire is flat.the interior is in alright condtion.last i checked there are no records of the timing being done.iv asked ****** ******** and another i cant remember. i dont want to shit on ur thread but there are pretty important things that arnt mentioned.