FS: 5spd stuff, z32 rims, brakes, etc.

could u see me some pics of the z32 wheels ??

pretty interested in the Z32 wheels, PM me with a description of their condition, brand/size/tread depth of the tires would be excellent if you can get that, too… your phone number would be good aswell, i’ll be heading down to windsor in about a week, i can pick them up.

Sorry guys I just finished exams, now I have time to get back to work!

bump everything is still available. rims are pending sale (unless someone picks them up with cash) because I have to deliver them.

Okay Im coming up to toronto for the weekend anything you need I can bring up, rims are spoken for but everything else is available.

You’ve got a PM

hey hows the condition of the tranny ? what yr is it coming from and wats the kms on the tranny pm back please

tranny is 40 bucks because its been through some abuse from the powerful motor it was attatched to. I forgot to mention I cant deliver the tranny because its too big/heavy and I have no room. mileage is 240,000 on it and it was from a 91. it worked fine when on the car I just wanna get rid of it.

okay rims are still available Im in toronto right now first person with cash gets em i can be reached at 416 302 0576 $300 bucks since I delivered.

Not sure if I’m late in here.

Just wondering do you have non abs s13 driveshaft (u say abs but… im not sure what the difference is, is there any serious difference?)

And do you have clutch/brake pedals?

And last but not least do you have clutch hard lines?

That’s all I need still…

hey theres allot fo posts on the thread and i dont wnana read so… if you have those calipers and that drive shaft please personal msg me back and send some pics

bump

bump

you still have a 5 speed drive shaft?