FS: 88 MAZDA 323 GTX AWD

That’d be a sweet project

in no way a winter beater if anyone buys it this is the place for parts

It kicks ass in the snow though. Yes I agree this car needs to be modified a bit but overall I don’t want it to end up in a junkyard.

if it comes down to parting it tho , ill take some parts… hope it sells, i wouldnt want it in the jy yet either…

if you part it i may be intrested in the motor tranny and all the other parts i would need to swap it in my whip

i just want the rods…lol… but hey fpfffa, im gonna pm you i know of one i can get the guy to part out…

Please dont tear this car appart. Post it up on a few more sites, hell even E-bay. i hate it when good vehicles go to waste

I would rather let it rot into the ground then to part it out. I have no motivation to fix it at the moment. I need to find a home for it. Everyone seems to love it but no one has made any offers…

Did I mention I am FLEXIBLE on the price…

must…resist…temptation…

I clearly remember you rambling on about how awesome it would be to find one of these cars a few years back.

how bad is the rot on the rear 1/4 panels? Looks like a fun car…GLWS!

Ugh, I know…problem is I have 4 cars as it is, with another one on the way. I really don’t have the time or money for another project car.

dont do it tony!!!

The rust is through but the underbody is excellent. the back seat has been removed and the whole inside behind the seats is undercoated.

I want this car but I am trying to find a way to hide it from my wife. lol
Can I leave it at your house for oh say the next year or two? lol

Can’t find a place in the woods to stick it? :slight_smile:

Oh god this car needs to leave my house. Every time it snows i want to drive it… It makes me so angry. I have spent so much time and money on this car it makes me want to just get it fixed… Now that im not a mechanic anymore and I have no desire to dig into it… I wish I had the money to have someone else fix it, because I am soooo lazy these days…:meh:

NEW PRICE $1500 C’mon You Cant Beat That…

whats wrong with it?