FS: 91 k series slivia

all offers will be concidered

3,000 cash

nice offer, almost half of his asking price. how else would you pay? debit?

you are a fucking douchbag!! get off SON240 we have enuff of your kind already.

u know what to hell with the sale too much lowballing, im going to keep my car, thats it unless someone has the cash $5500, dont even bother, and there will be no part outs,
who ever is c1rca u realy piss me off, with that offer,
man up if u want a real car, or else go buy a honda.

or you could pay with blowjobs…

Faggot

how kms on the motor?

PMED…

bump, $5500 , i just added on a nice big 3 1/2" cat back, looks like bings style angled exhaust, k&n 3" cone filter, blitz turbo timer ( not installed yet) and apexi boost guage
i have also a rhd rack and pinion to fix the power steering problem, my high pressure line has a cut on it,
buyer will get a free winter beater my honda accord wagon.
my price is firm as can be
some trades welcome, 98 low km kouki, r33 4 door skyline is what i realy want lol, gts skylines , suv nissan only, 99+ pathfinder / frontier
416 807 8701

Hey just wondering if you would consider trade + cash? it would be a stock clean! s13 coupe with coils let me know we can talk if your intrested

You should have Pm’ed the owner as the thread has been dead since august 4th.

Nice ride tho man!

PM me if you want to sell both the seats W/ rails (i can give you stock s13 seats as part of the deal)

thanks for the offer but i would rather sell it off for cash, ive had my share of s13’s
holy people still interseted in my car, lol

Rishi, Seats, gimmme!! $$$$? i want for my beater Civic after I sell S13.

so to get this right u wanna put recaro seats in ur beater civic, lol wierd!! seems u like ur civic alot lol!
ronnie i can get u similar seats, i’ll let u know whem

I’ll give you a benchpress… CASH

deal !!! lol!

will you trade for a button, a bag of gummy bears and a march 1997 issue of TV guide?

weigh it out… pm for more details (favor of gummy bears, size of button etc)

That’s a sick deal!
Ever think of parting rims and recaro’s then sell?

call me! I have a deal i would like to work out if possible!!