FS: 92-95(EG) & 96-00(EK) HONDA PARTS

ecu also?

willing to buy the whole motor this weekend

also can meet u at the pembroke truck stop as long as thats ok with u

Yup just as we agreed!

Hey guys everything’s still available, PM with offers, need to get this stuff sold!!!

Sale pending on Z6 engine to Boostedhatch, if he doesn’t take it I’m willing to part it out,

ie: if you want the head diddyof make an offer!!!

BUMP

Front suspension sold, main page updated

Also, if BoodtedHatch doesn’t get back too me soon will be parting out the Z6 by Wednesday!

Thanks again!

BUMP, Engine is sold.

Still have the rear suspesion

Parting out the 92 Hatch and 93 Coupe, call with need!!!

BUMP

Engine/Trans/Suspension SOLD

Rear Suspension and misc. parts still for sale!

BUMP

NEW PARTS/PRICES/PICS

LET ME KNOW

hey which window switch is for the 96-00…the grey one?

Correct, the large one with the arm rest built in, $15 and its yours!

is it for a 2 door though?

--99 4dr Drivers Side Master Switch

Count Switches, read the post. Its for a 4 door, sorry man, I think I might have a 2dr switch here somewhere tho.

sry man…i even read that, must have been in a daze…it just looked like a 2dr one for a min…im working on getting some power door panels out of a 4dr…dunno if he’s gonna include the switches though…do you know if it came from a type F grey interior by chance?

Yes sir it did. I may have some other misc parts laying around as well for that interior color.

Just let me know!

Sorry about the bold letters, no offense to you, people are just getting rediculous with the not reading the post first thing. I totally understand though.

its cool man, i understand usually dont do that…ill keep ya posted bout the window switches, you dont happen to have sun visors, foglight switch…stuff like that do ya? just lmk…thanks man

I know I have the fog light switch somewhere, as for the sun visors, I’m not sure what color but I know I have some here.

BUMP, NEW PRICES/PARTS

Power Mirrors (92-95) $30 pair
do they come with the switches and wiring?

Don’t have any of that, just the mirrors, $25 and there yours.