FS:92 Turbo Hatch *S O L D*

Price is going no lower, that is FIRM! Absolutly no lower offers!

bump this, i took a look at it in person today, its a clean ass car worth way more than asking price. and the door situation seriously looks normal unless you stare at the pannels for a long time, it looks mint.

damn GLWS sean that price is now a steal. some one pick this up!are you keeping the jmags for another car or selling them??

[quote=“95mx6,post:103,topic:31293"”]

damn GLWS sean that price is now a steal. some one pick this up!are you keeping the jmags for another car or selling them??

[/quote]

If the car sells for 7,5 im gonna sell the rims separate

[quote=“94Blackls,post:104,topic:31293"”]

If the car sells for 7,5 im gonna sell the rims separate

[/quote]

word i just might have to pick those up from you soon if thats the case.

you will be the first to know if the car sells without them, or you can buy them for 8g’s and you get a free turbo charged civic with them!

PACO SAID THIS SOLD IS THIS TRUE?

its not sold, i dont know why, but its not sold! I had someone interested but i havent seen any cash yet sooo… its still here

ILL TALK TO THE POPS AND SEE IF I CAN PICK IT UP!

let me know!

[quote=“94Blackls,post:110,topic:31293"”]

let me know!

[/quote]

yea not going to happen unless i sell the teg

Get sellin!

[quote=“Big B,post:111,topic:31293"”]

yea not going to happen unless i sell the teg

[/quote]

how about i sell the del sol, buy your teg and you buy the hatch?

Or you could just make your own cars that you currently own faster. I need to stop saying crazy things.

People are making a big deal out of the smallest things with this car. People want him to knock like $3,000 off the car over a slightly non matching door (exaggeration). It’s not like finding an EG driver side door and getting it painted is a hard thing to do. But maybe those are running for $3,000 these days… :roll2:

GLWS none the less.

[quote=“Big B,post:109,topic:31293"”]

ILL TALK TO THE POPS AND SEE IF I CAN PICK IT UP!

[/quote]

You better not sell the teg before i get a chance at it Bri!!!

[quote=“99Civic-EX,post:113,topic:31293"”]

how about i sell the del sol, buy your teg and you buy the hatch?

[/quote]

Sounds like a plan we’ll do it all tomarrow!

MUST SELL Price cannot go any lower!

bump… im raising my offer, 6500for the car, and ill give you 1500 bonus, you two can split it, just dont forget my end of the bargain…

HERES THE DEAL…GIVE ME 8K or 7,5K ON STEELIES!

That is a sick deal. Its got to be only a matter of days/maybe hours at this point.

Did you put it on craiglist? It would prolly sell in hours.