FS: Brand new Volk Wheels TE37, 57S-Pro +parts

my work equips are exactly the same size as those and they clear my cusco coils no prob.

My 17 X 9 + 35 enkei’s and 17 X 9 + 30 r33 gtr rims both hit my front apexi n1 pro coilovers without spacers.

Maybe it’s the coilover design??

it will fit perfectly with any japanese coilovers ie. tein, apexi, zeal, cusco, kei office, hks…etc… i was told by a tech from MAckin Industry, which is the volks distrubutor in the North America, so pls stop debating about the fitment for my rims, if yours hit the coilover, u suck, maybe ur chasis is bent or something, u better go check it out, the Gram lights i am selling is FOR S14, this is the same size other japanese s14 use too, i know my shit well enough to order these directly from japan, so if u are interested, pm me, thanks
really dont like people fuck around lowballing me and backout when they ask me to hold for them!

I am willing to shell out for these (GRAMLIGHTS) but i’d like to see a pic of the actual wheels before anything since I’m too far to go a check them out myself. Please post a pic or email me tunerlab@yahoo.com