FS: California Sport Goped (sold)

[quote=“93gspeccivic,post:14,topic:37869"”]

note your a faggot and if thatz what your ganna say then get off my thread and two note the price your an idiot im selling it for 150… this is nyspeed not goped nation go buy a car

[/quote]

i have a car, i drive a camaro, and a beretta, i also own a a few toys

[quote=“speedped79,post:21,topic:37869"”]

[/quote]

ok on this thread were not talking about a 305 shitpie, the gayest paint job on a winterbeater, or what you stick up your butt…“toys?” your either 5 years old or gay

dam i thought this was gona be one of them mini crotch rockets

[quote=“93gspeccivic,post:22,topic:37869"”]

ok on this thread were not talking about a 305 shitpie, the gayest paint job on a winterbeater, or what you stick up your butt…“toys?” your either 5 years old or gay

[/quote]

dude it says you drive a 93 civicwhich probably has your typcal ricer fartcan and some neon light with a whopping what 98 horsepower or so and -5 ft lbs of torque at 25000 rpm (im being sarcastic on the examples)

[quote=“kilaminjaro,post:23,topic:37869"”]

dam i thought this was gona be one of them mini crotch rockets

[/quote]

yah i wish it was one too lol

glws

[quote=“speedped79,post:24,topic:37869"”]

dude it says you drive a 93 civicwhich probably has your typcal ricer fartcan and some neon light with a whopping what 98 horsepower or so and -5 ft lbs of torque at 25000 rpm (im being sarcastic on the examples)

[/quote]

take your shit off my FOR SALE thread and go grow some balls

[quote=“speedped79,post:21,topic:37869"”]

[/quote]

badassss right there

[quote=“speedped79,post:24,topic:37869"”]

[/quote]

lol :gtfo: