FS: Cusco-type front strut bars

dones…

only one left then.

I’ll take the last one.

cool… all gone…

i have more coming though… pre-order determines how many i bring in though.

Just got mine today. nice wrapping job bing hahaha i just installed it fits nice. ill take some pictures soon :slight_smile:

~ Justin

all sold out but i have 5 more coming next weekend.

I got mine today aswell. There’s alot of play where the actual bar and the brackets are bolted together, I suppose it allows for easy fitment but doesn’t it sort of defeat the purpose of the brace itself?

you have to tighten it up…

it’s a big allan key socket screw and a 14mm but… when you get the bar in place just tighten it up

ooooohh, I was having a hard time with that part, lol.

anyways, I was thinking maybe forces strong enough to bend a car, no matter how tight you make it, will be able to move the bar seeing as how it has about 1/2 inch of movement. I put it on the car this morning and strut towers are far enough away that it pulls it tight, so no worries.

Part’s are nice and beefy, shipping was fast, [Insert positive Borat comment].

come on, everyone already knows all that…

yeeaaaaah!

i love bing

do you really love bing? or are you just saying that.

I love lamp.

Bing, will you continually be stocking these? If so i might grab one from you in a month or so.

i have 5 more coming for next weekend.

as with most things i try to keep a couple on hand but when they are out of stock with my suppliers it takes months to get them back in…

im currently waiting on tie rods, slotted collars, FMIC kits, exhuasts etc. etc… cant keep enough of it on hand

how much for the nismo power brace?

back in stock… 4 available…

back in stock… 4 available…

grabbed one of these and I must say it is awesome and you can’t beat the price, Bing also provides superman like shipping lol jump on these guys