FS/FT 240sx Coupe *Pix*

actually that was a great question. if he didnt ask it then i would have. what was the reason the car was repainted? just because it needed some new paint, or did it need body repair?

It did not need body repair, It has never been in an accident. The car has no rust, it is a common question, especially on the s13’s…crsbb has no interest in my car, and has flamed me for it at my price, so I dont know why he is asking the conditions of my car. You wont find a coupe in this condition…I have even lowered the price.

If someone shows up with $3900 I will take it and I am not gaining any money, I bought the car for $3300 and I have got many things done. It shows in my second post, that I have spend well over $600 in repairs, nothing wich was body work.

I am not in a rush to sell my car, as I might even keep it. I have just come across a few deals on other 240sx’s that have cought my eye.

hey I don’t mean to post anything bad but didn’t you say you paid $3500 for it, and now you said you bought it for $3300. Anyways, you know that you will NEVER get your money back for putting money into a car right? Unless it’s a classic car or something.

Another thing, this is son. No one really cares how much money you put into your car, they are still going to offer you “Hi, ill give u $1200 CASH today!”

I’m sorry but this is SON. Try posting your car on another forum to get that price. I’m not saying it’s a bad price cause it’s hard to find a clean s13 these days, but I have to see it in person in order to say anything. So I can’t say that it’s mint or that it’s bad.

But good luck with your sale.

btw, crsbb is an idiot, he’s just jealous that he’s not gonna get the $10,000 that he’s asking for his s14. rofl.

I know but, I did over $600 Dollars in replairs and I am only asking for what I paid for the car back.

Still for sale!

Just finished puting on new bumper, center garnish With “240sx” emblin.

bump still here

car is in great condition boys, i checked and drove the car. and i knew both the owners. great car, and the thing definity does not have any bondo what so ever, i know cause i took a good 10 min knocking every single floor panel and frame. solid car.

good luck with the sale jay.

check your email.

new price.

is the 240sx Coupe still for sale???

“tentatively sold”