FS/FT: 92 civic hatch turbo ***SOLD***

you sir, have a pm

$2,000 without turbo kit

take off 300 dollars if you don’t want the wheels.

i think every one agrees here you should paint it

if you do paint it how much will it be then?

lol u r right the tires are shot!

if I paint it, 4k firm…which might be a very high possibility

or you could just give me 3k for it and get it painted yourself

ya cauz i would like red but the only thing that bugs me about it is it has got no power steering i mean i could budge but it would be harder to drive

ehh, most civic drivers dont really complain about it. Its a little tougher to steer with the wide tires on it, but it would be much easier with skinnier tires.

i like the tires you got on there but thoes thing are beat

still interested in a possible trade? I had the '89 BMW in the other thread. I’m still looking and still interested on this end.

yep, she def. needs tires

I have to get back and take a good look at the car, i’m concerned about the rust

power steering isn’t shit, if you’re in a tight spot just give it a little gas to get it rolling and she turns fine. i can back mine into parking spots with no problem with 205 tires, just keep them at proper pressure and you’ll be fine. this car is solid, quit bitching about little shit, if you don’t have the money move on, this shouldn’t be 5 pages long.

thanks man :tup:

k. if worst comes to worst, we could work something out. the undercarriage is super clean, if no one trades I’m just going to throw fresh fenders on it on the spring anyway. they’re relatively cheap.

cool, ill be sure to pm you when im back

is the turbo still in?

yep, turbo is still in, but for anyone interested in the car without the turbo, i am willing to pull it.

Honda cam with power steering
LOL
who needs it its not a dumptruck:smash2:
are u into trades mabye with out the kit on it

lol at honda boys calling those wide tires…

whatcha got?

another honda with a swap single cam guess what one
<

a crx? i think its a little too old school for me. thanks for the offer though