FS: Integra Front/Rear Disc Brake Setup, B18A Longblock, F22 Longblock

[quote=“3sny,post:20,topic:27347"”]

how much for the rear setup pm me

[/quote]

Replied.

Whoever IMed me about the F22 longblock today, send me an email

ill take the rear setup if still avaiabaleelallala (if ya got it still)

[quote=“VANDIT,post:23,topic:27347"”]

ill take the rear setup if still avaiabaleelallala (if ya got it still)

[/quote]

Yeah its still available.

Anyone looking for just the rears, I’m willing to sell them seperately now.

Bump.

65 for the F22? where aer you located?

[quote=“JDMjunkie,post:27,topic:27347"”]

65 for the F22? where aer you located?

[/quote]

Located in Rochester. Yeah I can do that for the F22 block.

How are the shocks, and what year are they off? I might be interested in the whole set if the shocks are still good.

I only have the rear shocks. They’re not leaking or visibly they look ok, so I think they should be fine. The car they came off of took a hit in the front end. Everything came off of a 94-97 Integra, not sure of the exact year but it had that earlier style headlights.

The rear LCAs would need to be replaced though if you wanted to reuse the shocks and trailing arms. If you want to come out and take a look at them sometime this weekend, let me know.

[quote=“daveG,post:25,topic:27347"”]

Anyone looking for just the rears, I’m willing to sell them seperately now.

[/quote]

what is the $ for the rear?

[quote=“Anonymity,post:31,topic:27347"”]

what is the $ for the rear?

[/quote]

I told jdmEK9gsr I’d do 120 for the rears on the previous page.

[quote=“daveG,post:32,topic:27347"”]

I told jdmEK9gsr I’d do 120 for the rears on the previous page.

[/quote]

Would you be coming to buffalo anytime?(i dont need them right away) and for that price i would buy the front&rear

[quote=“Anonymity,post:33,topic:27347"”]

Would you be coming to buffalo anytime?(i dont need them right away) and for that price i would buy the front&rear

[/quote]

Actually yeah I’ll probably be up there sometime soon. I’m interning at Moog in East Aurora this summer and living with a few friends in Amherst. The latest I’d be up there is June 4th (start date for work).

I also have to get tires onto my new wheels sometime soon, and I’m thinking of taking them to Hybrid. So theres a chance I’ll be up there very soon.

If JDMjunkie wants the F22, I can deliver both of them sometime within the next week or so. I’m done with classes after this week, and no finals until next Wednesday. I just have to borrow my dad’s Crown Vic so I can throw everything in there and use his EZ-pass.

[quote=“daveG,post:34,topic:27347"”]

Actually yeah I’ll probably be up there sometime soon. I’m interning at Moog in East Aurora this summer and living with a few friends in Amherst. The latest I’d be up there is June 4th (start date for work).

I also have to get tires onto my new wheels sometime soon, and I’m thinking of taking them to Hybrid. So theres a chance I’ll be up there very soon.

If JDMjunkie wants the F22, I can deliver both of them sometime within the next week or so. I’m done with classes after this week, and no finals until next Wednesday. I just have to borrow my dad’s Crown Vic so I can throw everything in there and use his EZ-pass.

[/quote]

shoot me a pm will talk.

PMed you.

[quote=“daveG,post:34,topic:27347"”]

[/quote]

if you can deliver it ill take it, lmk thanks

[quote=“daveG,post:36,topic:27347"”]

PMed you.

[/quote]

returned.

[quote=“JDMjunkie,post:37,topic:27347"”]

if you can deliver it ill take it, lmk thanks

[/quote]

I’ll be up in Buffalo on Thursday, so I can deliver it. PM me and let me know.

$100 for the B18A1 longblock if anyone in Buffalo wants it this Thursday.

Brakes have been sold to Anonymity. :tup: