FS: Lips and Mint Hatch! *PICS! ~no 56ker!*

the shopping is yours for 10, I think it’s price choppers…

and I’m also selling cherries from the cherry tree once it’s in season :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, is the hatch still available? Would you bring it to Burlington-Oakville. Price seems a little high but willing to work something out.
Thanks.

werd,

the lip that i gave him was in great shape, i guess there was a crack but i never noticed it.

and stop being ghey in other peoples for sale posts…especiialy cool guys like Ed.

hatch is still available,

mmm price would have to be firm if you want me to bring it to burlington…

bummpmpy

super duper bump!

Bump v2.0 Loaded

FYI, Going rate of Lips these days is $80 for good condition, which is what you have.

roger doger… 80 it is for the lips

bump

GOOD ADVICE follow it. :!:

bummmpoooooooooo examos

HEY ED, HAVE YOU NOT SOLD THIS HATCH YET? IF YOU ARE WILLING TO BRING IT TO BURLINGTON I WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU. NAME YOUR PRICE?

A new shell will cost you a fortune… and if you want to know the value of a hatch in kickass shape try calling your dealer and see what they say…
Ohh wait… the’ll tell you you’re SOL.

As for wreckers the going rate is $200+ taxes to start for one in good shape… and one w/o rust usually goes for $250+… Don’t believe me? Do a part interchange search… Ernies wreckers for example has one of the few listed… and they want $450 for it in BC… nevermind shipping costs.

Fact is they are hard to come by in good shape and are getting more and more rare as time goes by. Also remember not everyone is out to make $ on things… my own hatch is going for exactly what I paid… no more and no less.

I have no idea about prices of the lips though.

THATS GREAT, THANKS FOR THE TIP.

Stop posting in all caps, they mite remove all your post.

is everything still for sale, im very interested

Thanks spike. I really didn’t even notice. lol :smiley:

uhhh 1 month bump! :smiley:

go less than 100 on the hactch and i’ll take it for my winter car else i’ll jsut gw tthe one that’s at the local junkers

PM sent