FS: MAJOR HOME APPLIANCES

slide in? free standing?

free standing please self cleaning or not doesnt matter

i’ll have to see what i get in the next couple weeks… was pretty much wiped out of our appliance inventory over the past few weeks. Sales have been phenominal.

I’ll let you know.

alright thanks send me a PM when you find out

Can you please send prices on a nice large capacity washer and dryer. Dryer needs to be gas.

PM, email or call.

Finding out if the fiancee’s parents will want a new drop in cook top. I’ll let you know.

Do you have any front load washers and front load gas dryers? (LG, Electrolux, Kenmore, etc.)

sent pm

I have been wiped out of appliances over the past few weeks and anxiously awaiting the next loads from best buy.

I only have 1 washer and 1 dryer currently available.

GE WSXH208HWW XL FRONT LOAD WASHER-WHITE
FRIGIDAIRE FGQ1442ES 7-CYCLE SUPER CAPACITY GAS DRYER

that’s it. Sales have been phenominal…but the supply has been lacking this past month.

When do you expect to get some more appliances in? (specifically washers/dryers)

got a load today…no washers/dryers yet. Have another load coming in at the end of the week.

Working on a deal with Boshe right now for washer/dryers.

I have dibs on a basic black fridge when they come available and I need a washing machine!

josh, did you get my pm about 2 fridges and 2 stoves?

UPDATE: WASHERS/DRYERS

I should be getting a big load of Bosch Frontload Washers/Dryers, hopefully next week.

P/N:
Dryer: WTA4410US
Washer: WFMC530SUC

I did not… let me know what you’re looking for.

still got appliances layin around? I have a co worker who might be interested.

generating an inventory report right now. Will post in a few. We added a lot of higher-end appliances to our inventory too.

old inventory list removed

thanks! Ill ask him monday what model and brand he is lookin for.

planning on getting any new inventory in soon? I’m in the market for a stove big time.

Would like something gas with convection and 5 burners is a plus. Maybe a bosch since youre a dealer for them now?

I need an over the range micro (non-LG)30", in white?