FS: R32 Nissan Skyline GTS-T

Market is BRUTAL for Skylines now huh Tom? I don’t get it. In the span of like 3 months, any Skyline was hot ticket to now where you have to practically give them away.

The situation in Quebec isn’t helping. People are going to QC and buying R33’s for like 5500. Cash in hand talk apparently. Show up with a wad and walk away with a steal.

Anyways, good luck with your sale man…and don’t take a shitty offer just cuz.

I don’t plan on it! I’m in no real need to sell just seeing If it will sell for a decent price. If it does wicked, riding a mountain bike for awhile!

still selling this eh man…glws again :stuck_out_tongue:

bazump

Holy Interest batman

still for sale

woopdie doop

Price drop,$9000 to get it gone before winter!

Still some lingering interest!

PM sent. :slight_smile:

last chance before winter storage

Haa i like the description, now i just need the money ;(

Going to school in the summer, no car needed BUY!

OMG lol for sale much, need money to invest buy me

i know u want cash, but i gotta offer as i always wanted a R32. I have a 02 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V black with lava interior with full nismo suspension/ SAFC 2 (untuned at the moment), sway bars, motor mounts, break lines and breaks, complete 2.5ich exhaust and AEM intake. With a new used motor and 6spd tranny dropped in last may. Comes with original motor( with crank scrapper and BSR kit) and another 6 spd tranny. Has 160km on it and 15,000 on new (used) engine and tranny since install.

Let me know if u might be interested. I know cash is king, but this is a great 4 door car with enough power to run some type R teggys. And handles awesome with nismo suspension, not too stiff, not to soft.

Cash is king. Add some on top of yours or sell yours since I want cash and would sell yours the second I got it.