FS: S13 Coupe $700!!

is this still up for sale? i thought the one guy bought it?

if you want it gone then maybe we can make a deal, im looking
for a project.

non abs? location?

416-931-0191!!! call and leave a voice mail and ill get back to you or just try and send me a text like call!!! or renerebelo29 @ hotmail.com i get emails to my phone!!!

NEED THIS GONE $300 IS FUCKING GREAT!!!

BRAMPTON

How is this car still for sale ,he’s practically giving it away guys, someone jump on it.If I didn’t already have so many cars I would have already bought it.
Hey acidz you make that rail and if so how much you want to make me up both pass and driver’s side,Depending on price of coarse

holly fuck how you gonna take it home dou… with out a frame rail i wouldnt put that thing on a tow truck…
lol lol

ps: mr nissan crazy ask s13counterpart for a frame rail. he makes some sick copys.

[COLOR=“lime”]$200 THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!![/COLOR]

gimme a pm on were your at cheers.

for anyone with a welder this is a no brainer. problem is everyone on here ‘NOW’ is 16 and dont no shit about cars or how to work on them lol… i would grab it if i had the space to work on it. i would fix it then just beat the shit out of it till it died an honourable death, balls out on the back straight or at the clip of the apex locked fully sideways. anyways it will probably en up in the crusher.

peace

^ car will not end up in the crusher as it has a new home in my drive way later tonight. welding is no problem for me. this will have a fresh ka24de-t installed and body work done some coils exhaust, will be a nice dd for me. i was looking for a clean chassis i know this is pretty far from that but ive had worse i just didnt want to see this go to waste. thanks Acidz tow truck will be there around 7-8. cheers.