fs: SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Accord EXR

that 1000$ and a xbox 360 sounds tempting…but i really need to buy a pick up…give me 1300$ and the xbox and ill give you the car…

Hey dude if I give you $2000 for the Accord is that certified & etested?

if not then I will give you $1500.00 Cash for this car dude…!!!

jdm4eva

the car is etested for 2000$ but safety is no included…all it needs is tires. If you give me 2500$ ill get it safetied with new tires for you. I wont make any money off that extra 500$ tho. Im looking to just get the 2000$ for it.

i painted the valve cover now too (black), its looks better. Im doing a coupel little things here and there to help sell it. Ill update pics when im done.

hey,

ok i got a truck finaly, and i need this gone for the room in the driveway.

1800$ w/etest , but still needs tires for safety…i have winter tires for whoever is buying the car to borrow to use for safety if you want.

Hey I left you a PM dude. Call me, I think we can get this deal done…

wanna trade for my z31? peep my cardomain link in my sig, and check my thread in this forum.

have a great day

dude, if you would have offered me that yesterday, i would have done it! I love the old 300zx

BUt the car is sold now!

ok,

its going back for a re-list…cant get a hold of the guy was that was supposed to come by, and i gave him a sweet deal too, but as far as i know, its for sale again. Someone make me an offer. i can probably get a safety for you since all it needs it tires. It has etest.

1800$ , hell, someone give me 1700$ and ill take it. Or make an offer with money and some 240 parts or ka-t parts.

pm me or call me 416.889.6904 – > jerry

need it gone ASAP , i need the space!

thanks

wanna trade now? i just got a whole bunch of parts from the yard today.

peep my link in sig for new pix

i would, but i need some cash to pay my brother back… thats why im selling it for so cheap now.

but i will trade anyone for a 3 series bmw (older style, like '93 and earlier), or another working 240…the frame has to be ok…im expecting some holes for this kind of a trade.

All im looking to get is atleast a 1000$ in cash or so and then use a trade…so if you have a 240 that runs well, but body is crap, let me know! maye we can work something out…