FS: Sunglasses....LOTS of them!!!! *pics*

So he should be giving them to us for free ? Sweet! I want mine… lol

Seriously, 10 bucks is a great deal.

exactly. whatever. if i say anything else i’m sure i’ll get banned… :bloated:

I’ve never heard of pro-vision before…

Did some google research and came up with this…

http://www.thebestpromoproducts.com/Products.htm?CD=6&ID=12

10 bucks is still a good deal…

^^^ Those prices are for bulk…if you buy 12, you get them for $24.99 each…buy 50 and get them for $22.99 each and so on…i went off of whats on the tag…and you cannot buy them seperately.

To the Haters-
So i guess, I am just supposed to give them away? because i got them for free? why? You mean to tell me if you got your hands on something like this, YOU wouldnt try selling them also? And please, before you go posting about something you THINK you know…know the facts. Even though they were put into my posession for free, does not mean i take 100% of the profit…i only see a small portion of that in my pocket, and thats taking the time to list them for sale, and doing the transactions, ie meeting someone, being available for someone to pick up etc. Anyone who would like to be educated, please feel free to PM me. Otherwise, go hijack someone else for sale thread, telling them they should GIVE their stuff away.

Bump…i still have a bunch of these left…

yeah due to the weather being mad shitty an everyone not remembering how to drive would tommrow work?

BUMP $10 each pair or 3 pairs for $25!!

this is not a stpuid reply but are you the same guy that was selling the hockey sticks. Ill take blue and black ones

yes…same guy lol…1 of each? you can get a 3rd pair for just $5 more lol.
let me know when and where

TTT

LOL oh Yeahhhhhhhhhh,and guess who bought them and made some serious coin???I still owe you for that too.Save me 3 blacks and I’ll catch ya this weekend.Or if you’re around in the day give me a call.
D

ill be around…Pm me your #, i dont have it.

Bump…still got ALOT of these…

TTT…anyone?

BUMP…
$10 each or 3 for $25
better deals if more are bought. gotta get rid of these…i will consider offers as well!