^ This much?

100 firm, thats reasonable for these tires

Not for my purposes

not my fault

glws

lol thanks

bumppppppppppppppppppppp $90.00 obo

oh yeee thanks criscone24…

Im working out of town, and you blew my phone up like a crazy ex gf lol. Good luck with sale tho, looked semi decent from pics.

Dude Richie is a bitch with his phone lol

u cant tell someone you may take them, have pics sent then, and never answer them but yet i see you have time to post on shift and still dont reply the txt. lol you stillllll havent gotten back to me about them AND i trolled one of your FS threads well over a week ago. u just posted this yesterday and i havent txt you or heard back from you in about 2 weeks. i asked you so i wouldnt bug you and asked you to say yes or no so i knew what you wanted to do but apparently that was too difficult. i forgot cellphones dont work out of town.

and im the first to say and admit im VERY persistent whith people who are interested in somthing im selling or when im interested in somthing they have or can do for me… that way things get done promptly and people dont get blown off

see your ontop of things so you dont have to worry about me doing it to you…yet…but i did warn you the second i dropped my car off!

bump $75.00

i am on top of shit , and if it dont work i let ya know or just simply turn my phone off lol

bump! 65 bux, get them by sat. afternoon…please! need quick xmass money

send me a pic ill probably take em 518-461-7639

Replied sir

I’m interested

Pmd

will these fit 16’s?