FUC**NG MOVE!

werd

even if this shit is true. You would never really know, seeing a light in the sky, momentarily, that it would hit you.

Also, at that speed he would probably been thrown to the ground from the blast of the impact.

Meh, I wouldn’t bash them for posting it… It’s all over the internet now. I do think its funny how they wrote it though.

ok, just saw this:

http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content/StaticFile/jpg/2009/Jun/Week2/15302347.jpg

kid looks like carrot tops son… I now understand.

if that tiny rock bored a 1 foot hole in the ground(presumably into some dirt), how the hell did they pick out that little speck of a pebble as the meteorite?

I’d bet that most people would stare at it until it’s too late to do anything about it.

I’m having a hard time believing this really happened though.

Chuck Norris had something to do with this

I hope this kid gets some sort of meteorite aids or something.

+1

I don’t believe it.

I just spent the last 1/2 hr reading the ChuckNorris wikipedia page, his TX Succession letter, and various other BS on wikipedia thanks to you. :tif:

Maybe he was on a treadmill going in the direction of the meteorite :slight_smile:

Carlos Ray has a mean roundhouse.

Fucking Ginger, that is all.

/thread end :tup:

404: Freckles not found…

“when asked if he was ok, the kid said he thought so, but had a giant urge to go drifting”

lol what does the energy mass equilience formula have to do with a 30K mph rock lol… its not traveling at light speed :slight_smile:

P=mv is the momentum :slight_smile:

lol thanks, i couldn’t remember and didnt wanna google it.