Gatvilles Ex up for grabs to highest bidder.

Dont believe you. Prove it.

lol wtf happened in here…also in for the newds!

in for the grilled cheese…

The only pic I have of her right now has my cock in it as well, not sure if you guys want to see that. I cant cover it with paint/photoshop because you’ll barely see her.

In for grilled cheese samiches served noooood, with only a little maid skirt. and as she bends over the table to server the food she gently brushes her naked breast accidently into my cheek. Then accidently dropps the fork and crawls under the table to retrieve it and accidently bumps her head and fall unconsous to the floor, where all of shift bangs the shit outa her and she wakes up with nothing but empty dinner plates and a thank you card.

This is getting SRS.

:rofl i love this thread

bump for nooodz

LaDuke reminds me of Eminem.

hmm never met him…

country guy> wigger:thumbup

that is all

IN FOR ARBYS

So who is going to be saying “amber lamps”??? Gatville or Flobby??? :rofl :rofl

Flobby and steve klopman

Ohhhhhh snapp

:facepalm

Yea that just happened

we need a bi-partisan non partial judge in here to see these noodz. volunteering. i have in no way helped either of the klopman boys with anything. ever.

psi2hi:negged

We can arrange that

I’ll join Wayne, as prescribed Judge # 2…

in for judge #3

I still dont understand why this place, with so much game, cant get more chicks to sign up and post nuewds upon our simple requests?

can we maybe put our pennies together and start a contingency fund for shift, and offer “slut sign-on bounses” for new female contributing members?