GB: Car Audio SPEAKERS ARE HERE- PICKUP INFO ON LAST PAGE

I’ll be meeting with Theo, PM him and I can give your speakers to him, just let me know in advance.

I’ll be meeting with Theo, PM him and I can give your speakers to him, just let me know in advance.[/quote]

Thanks Phil, I PM’ed Theo and will let you know how we make out with arrangements.

SEND MINE!!! :smiley:

Fitzy

Unfortunately I couldn’t arrange anything with Theo in time. I called and left a message on your cell because yesterday (Sun.) could have worked. Let me know when you will be available next. I am looking towards Sunday again, unless anyone from the Niagara area is going up that way before then.

Sorry man. If you would have called about 3 hours earlier I would have been glad to get them for you.

If I head up that way I will try to get ahold of Phil but i don’t go there too often. From the number that showed up on my phone you are form Beamsville?

Ian, Sunday will be fine.

Fitzy - I’ll be shipping them as soon as I get them in the box, probably tomorrow.

Anyone else remember to notify me of when you will be coming to pick up your speakers so that I can have them with me.

Okay. I’ll contact you later on in the week to arrange a time on Sunday. Tks.

Got them yesterday, nicely packaged :smiley:

installing them today :smiley: