GB: momo wheel hub (JDMPLACE)

i second that if it fits a sparco wheel.

Yes it fit’s any Sparco or Momo wheel.

You guys can get them for $80.00 dollars, taxes in, by mentioning your from SON’s or that I sent you.

Just contact Phil at JDM-P.

Take care guys.

Easy 8)

Sorry guys i am pretty much a noob… so it comes with hub and wheel like in the pics right?

If so looks like i am in…

I’m pretty sure you don’t get the wheel too :smiley: But they prolly have wheels for pretty cheap there.
Edit: Is there a lot more in the store than on the site? Their site doesn’t show a whole lot that’s useful to me :frowning:

That is right, the price listed above is only for the hub. You will have to buy the wheel seperately.

They don’t have much in the store

Well what do you want, what are you specifically looking for and do you have money to spend?

If you answer YES to any/all of these question’s, then let Phil know what your looking for and he’ll try to find it for you. Things are happening at the store and there will be a big difference, hopefully, very soon when it comes to the kind of parts everyone here is looking for.

Easy 8)

X-MAS SALE!!

Sparco/Momo Hubs for s13 - $65 each. Gb 5 for more $60. I also got momo trek and sparco style steering wheel for $60.

email me if you guys are intrested.

kevyntran@phaseonemotorsports.com

Hey DO NOT HIGHJACK THREADS!!!

If you want to place your own buy, start your OWN THREAD!

READ THE FORUM RULES OR YOUR POST’S WILL BE DELETED!!!

that’s in USD, so it turns out to being the same price.

Actually it will probably be more with shipping.