GB: Rota Wheels v2

update?

I’m interested, but I can’t get ahold of Mike (via ubrf PM)

call the shop, we are there monday thru friday and somtimes saturday too :slight_smile: if u want you could also pm me what your looking for as i will be there too

enemy we got back to ya. They’re available.

Update: Rota changed their mind and said they didn’t have a few wheels which they previously said they were holding for our customers. We’ve been going back and forth with them trying to get alternate options for two customers today. if enemy jumps in that will get us to 9 sets. As long as we have 9 prepaid sets from customers I’ll get a 10th set to put us over the top and finish this off. If anyone else wants in we’re closing this ASAP so speak now!

The two affected customers are:
turbotsi - Slipstream
Truong - Boost

-Mike

OK we got the ninth set paid. As long as the 2 people that have to pick other colors can find something they like I’ll get us to the 10 set level.

1. turbotsi - Slipstream
  2. Truong - Boost
  3. toda partay - Torque
  4. mcb7722 - D2
  5. $nails - Slipstream
  6. joestypes - Torque
  7. wgfletch - Slipstream
  8. phillip kwon - D2
  9. enemy - tarmac 3
  10. INNTUNE

Awesome.

OK it looks like we’re able to get the other customer’s original choice now and turbotsi is squared away so I’m planning to finalize the order tomorrow. If you want in on this you have til tomorrow morning to do so.

-Mike

ok we’re locked in:

1. turbotsi - Slipstream
  2. Truong - Boost
  3. toda partay - Torque
  4. mcb7722 - D2
  5. $nails - Slipstream
  6. joestypes - Torque
  7. wgfletch - Slipstream
  8. phillip kwon - D2
  9. enemy - tarmac 3
  10. INNTUNE - Flight
    1 wheel - scoobytrap - torque
    2 wheels - kingsario - J SPL

Im in like ballz deep

I got some answers from Rota just now. The entire shipment should arrive on pallets mid/late next week. There is no tracking number for the trucking company they use so I can’t get an exact date, but they said they’re confident that’s when it will arrive.

Thanks for your patience and I’ll make a post when the wheels arrive so you can come pick them up.

-Mike

jeesh, can any more evo owners buy torques??

Appreciated, Mike.

OK most of the wheels showed up today a little early. If your name does not appear below where I mention a few issues, cmon down and pick your wheels up at your convenience.

Rota sent 1 set of evo fitment torques instead of 2 so toda’s arrive next week.

3 out of 4 of Tom’s Boost wheels arrived and Rota tells me the 4th will be here next week.

Rota didn’t send turbotsi’s wheels and now they’re saying they don’t know when they’ll have them. I will be contacting you to give you a full refund once I finish posting these announcements. Since this is rotas fault the 10 set GB price stands so the rest of you are all set.

-Mike

will there be another rota group buy again in the near future?

I almost didn’t want to do this one after the pain in the ass Rota gave me on the last group buy and they’ve proven to be a pain again this time. In the end it’s a great product for the money and we’ll end up doing it again in the spring when there’s more interest because you guys love them so much. :slight_smile:

-Mike

turbotsi the phone # I have for you says it’s not a working # so I’m PMing you.

-Mike

ok ill definately be in on the nxt one :smiley:

uggghhhh… if it’s not one thing it’s another. I still want them though, so if you can find them let me know. I’ll give you a ring tomorrow to see whats up.

:pimp: i’ll be down thursday cause its my day off

What time are you open until during the week?