Goodluck today Emanuel (deadbeatrec)

fucking lying peice of shit

Don’t start shit with me Dave. Me and my friends are all going out later and i don’t want you to ruin my birthday

im not on the list. you guys are a bunch of small cocked ****** lovers with gaping assholes. especially that loveforboost chode whistler. id neg him again if i could.

shit this is kramers new girl guys we should back off… sorry jenz dont send the girrafe after me…

guyths stahp picking on jenniEeEeE. shes just trying to fit in with everyone else.

fuck off ya fuckin greaser

you sick fuck

idonteven

Paul you’ve actually left me speechless

just seems like a nice girl who is very disrespcted here for no reason.

dave just relax man. im sure she will meet u out if u really want to get to know her personality. then if shes a bitch or trying to be something she isnt, then judge her. but until then i see no reason to hate this girl. seems like everytime a girl comes around, she gets scared away bc she doesnt have huge tits or isnt a model. yes kjugs has tig ol bitties, only reason all u virgins gavittated towards her.

kjugz had something in common with us shifters, cars, partying and photography… all this chick jen knows is mustangs and probably only bc of her father.

I dunno I’m leaning away from my previous standpoints. While a few harmless jabs to a new member is funny, it’s gone a bit over the top (not saying I’m not responsible for a good bit of it) it’s obviously starting to bother her and my intentions aren’t to make someone feel like a piece of shit. I reached out to her with an apology and will drop the bashing towards her. You guys can do what your going to do and such, but to me once someone stops playing along and is actually bothered by it, that’s my cue to cut the crap.

yea i agree. jabs here and there are great, whats makes us all assholes. but when u start getting too personal…and judging someone when u have never met them, i mean damn guys. let it go. she likes cars, has a mustang, and im sure is all about making us all some sweet cookies when we have a GTG. right jen?

AHEM… I’m the main treat maker!

No such thing as too many treats!

Trace is the mob boss of females up in hur!!!
tracey treats ftw

In for treat off…

Now that is an excellent idea!

u do need some competition. its been a Tracey show for sometime now

lets hold an event. Tits or treats 2013 at toga park. i expect some good eats or something to look at haha.