Happy BDay audiososexy

Happy birthday, Joedios! I’ll see if I can stop by the alehouse later tonight.

oy!

wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sexy Train…WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Happy Birthday Joe! :bday:

Happy B-day, sucka…

I’ll give you your special b-day hug tonight! :wink:

:bday: :beer2:

happy birthday bro bro…

i’ll try and stop by tonight

Sammy’s Thick Dong

holy shit im hammered, try to stop by tongiht

edit : its not fuckin happenein , id rather hump a turtle ::frowning:

^:lol: good freakin times with everyone that came out…but now its bed time you giant vaginas

Have a good one Joe!

bunch of pussies , i wanted to come hang out :frowning:

donkey shin to everyone. another birthday survived completely sober and without embarassment.

thank you for the shots. no really. thank you. all of the shots were great. thank you. no… thanks…thanks for all of the shots. i dont think the beer i was drinking was doing the job so thanks for the shots. thanks again for the shots.

anyone else like shots? if so i will meet you in a bar 364 days from today. that is the next time i will do shots. thanks again.

i am at work today and cant read my tape measure. all the little lines between the inches look like grease smudged on the edge. i may as well be calling out shit in metric.

thanks for the shots by the way. thanks again. for the shots.

:lol: :lol:

I’m guessing Mike met up with you then?

:lol:

Mike decided to go to the nudies rather than hang out with us. Joe got a lot of shots because he wanted them. Honest he told us he wanted them. Maybe not with words, or even a :tup: but he wanted them, rest assured.

I’m sorry I didn’t make it out last night…I got lame and fell asleep :frowning: Sounds like a fun time…Joe LOVES the shots :wink:

fixed

:bday:

Nobody called me for the party? :gotme: and I was on 1st shift too :frowning:

washington apples/crown/soco FTMFW!!@#!$@#$!

i’m so beat…today was such a long day, lol :frowning: