HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHODA!!!!

LOL

HAPPY B DAY CHODSTER!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!!

:bday:

Quit your bitching you silly Hawaiian :smiley:

And :bday: from one birthday boy to another!

:lol:

Does your boss know your online ?

happy bday :slight_smile: so jack why is your YOUNGER brother faster than you??? :stuck_out_tongue:

I have :
leather
AC
4 seats
power everything
fuel injection
handling
performance in all elements
streetability
manual transmission
V6
fuel economy
small turbos
stock motor
245s on 18" wheels
bad clutch
financial goals
I could make the list longer if you want.

BTW - Your older than me… by a couple yrs if I remember correctly, Why am I faster than you?

but your not faster than me :wink:

If I was at work that question might make sense.

:bday:

I was hoping Jason would see it, cause he made Chode come in this morning… even though he was here in the AM.

thats why im faster and always will be, i plan on beatin his 1/4 times by 5 seconds :rofl: in two days

If you beat my best 1/4 time by 5 seconds I will give you 200 bucks. If you do not beat it You only have to give me 100 bucks.

In the betting world, we call those odds. I have slips from the VR4 that you have never seen… so feel free to up the wager.

Your car is quicker on a prepped surface for 1320 feet on a dry day between April and November. My car is faster… cause you top @ 130… and thats hardly near 5th gear for me, my car is faster in any race where turning, endurance, weather or rules apply.

If you want to Auto-X or road race, or race home… I would gladly hand you your ass, and bet on that as well.

why dont u too just fuck each other and get it over with.

:stuck_out_tongue:

why dont you check out www.butt-fuckingbrothers.com

:rofl:

:lol:

Happy Bday thug

I see… I think. He was only there till 1:15… that’s not bad at all.

Here’s a birthday present for ya Choda…Enjoy!

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/30018291681.jpg&s=x11