[quote=ā€œJDMR2,post:36,topic:28182"ā€]

ohhhhh shit, i might need to ā€œnot workā€ and sit with the cool kids :tup:

[/quote]

Youā€™re my boy blue. :tspry:

[quote=ā€œJon,post:38,topic:28182"ā€]

Happy Birthday!!!

Get any good presents?

[/quote]

Got some bitchin Saburs stuff from the gf-unit. And yeah I am getting myself a nice present :gotme: it should be here within a few weeks hopefully http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/thankya.gif

[quote=ā€œPass McGrass,post:39,topic:28182"ā€]

Happy birthday, homeslice.

Call me for a free case of blue moon. Seriously though, call me.

[/quote]

MMMmmm blue moon. <3 Iā€™ll call joo. Friday Brennanā€™s be there! (even if its after the game if you end up going, jerk)

[quote=ā€œGSTairs,post:41,topic:28182"ā€]

:bday: Hun!!! see you soon :slight_smile:

[/quote]

You got it. :smiley:

you know ill be there for the sexXx party on fri

happy birthday!!

I know I already myspaced you before anyone and called this morningā€¦but I had to do it on here too ā€¦

ā€¦HAPPY BIRTHDAY my jugganaut llama hubby you! :bday: :smiley:

I hope your day is wonderful and you have a great time friday nightā€¦wish i could be there to celebrate with you and everyone elseā€¦but have lots of drinks for me I will get Benny to sign something for you at Coachella this weekend!

miss you! :smiley:

ps- for old times sakeā€¦I found TINA! :lol: :rofl:
http://www.cra.org/Activities/craw/cdmp/awards/2006/Dinculescu/MonicaDinculescu_website/llama.jpg

Ak-Vile = winnAr

wait can i get in on some of this blue moon action. iā€™ve taken a liking to beer recently.

lol. Good old Tiiiiina. Thanks Aky, youā€™re the bestest :slight_smile:

And superchargedc1chik I believe there is Blue Moon available at Brennans? can anyone confirm? so come on out there for a brewzki and say :hay: :smiley: Again, thanks a lot everyone, look forward to hangin out later this week when I finally have some down time. :tup:

There is Blue Moon at Brennans.

I <3 Brennans.

:beer2:

I <3 Brendansi. It needs to be known. New Benassi set = i wanna secks your face. :tup:

Well thatā€™s graphic.

Butā€¦

It is your birthday.

:tup: See ya friday. lol

haha :tspry:

[quote=ā€œ87FOXGT,post:48,topic:28182"ā€]

lol. Good old Tiiiiina. Thanks Aky, youā€™re the bestest :slight_smile:

And superchargedc1chik I believe there is Blue Moon available at Brennans? can anyone confirm? so come on out there for a brewzki and say :hay: :smiley: Again, thanks a lot everyone, look forward to hangin out later this week when I finally have some down time. :tup:

[/quote]

iā€™m not 21 yet. :tdown:

there is def blue moon avail at brennans. i had a few the other night.

mike, i would come out to wish u a happy bday, however i have a wedding this weekend to cause a ruckas at and the rehersal dinner is friday.

boo im gonna miss the celebrationsā€¦

iā€™ll have a beer for you friday night though :stuck_out_tongue:

have an awesome time mike !

Happy birfday baby :slight_smile:

:bday:

bummer sc1chika :tif:

[quote=ā€œevolve,post:54,topic:28182"ā€]

there is def blue moon avail at brennans. i had a few the other night.

mike, i would come out to wish u a happy bday, however i have a wedding this weekend to cause a ruckas at and the rehersal dinner is friday.

[/quote]

its cool man, enjoy your wedding party :tspry:

and thx krazylocutus and sleepyjeepy. :smiley: why dont you two cuties hop in your matching cars and come on down for teh brennans :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: