Heineken Wheels...

probably for the best :rofl

What happened to referring to 4 door vancars as “hot hatches?”

yup def a station wagon and not a hatchback!!!

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

the new focuses and mazda 3,s or whatever the small junks are are horrible pieces of shit .come in all the time for stupid shit i mean really who would willingly buy one of those things some hippy jockstrap wannabe :ponder

why promote a terrible beer. heineken is for yuppie fagz with blowouts…

Miller High Life

for cheap beer, High life is great, and i will drink that any time over heineken. so you guys know, the heineken in canada taste a bit better than the one in the US.

wicked cheap. $8 for a 12 pack

stupid kid trying to fit in way to hard with the sw crowd from the looks of it.

Heineken is good beer for something you can buy at a convenience store. I like pale beers and unless they sell becks or Saint Pauly’s Girl, Heineken’s the best thing you can find at a gas station :ponder. And the wheels are an original idea. Which i think is cool. I give the guy props.

Entry level Honda would be a Fit.

Not trying to be a dick, but you have no room to talk about entry level or to display any sort of cockiness.

miller high life is sold at gas stations and is better than heineken.

in 1992 every honda except the NSX could be considered entry level.

You fuckers can spend another 4$ on a 12er and get something quality?

Anything to the left of Bud American Lager when standing at the asile in price chopper is piss.

Indeed about being entry level when his car was new. My point being what does have to do with the car being a focus or a civic or an accent or whatever. Not everyone has bank for an expensive car I’m not hating on anyone or their car. As a matter of fact I love k20s civic. I guess I just can’t seem to make my point the way I want to

Eff them, I like your wagon. I think the 3 wagons are some of the better styled cars in that price range.

first gen MS3s are nice, the new ones are hideous i saw one the other day.

yikes that front facia is ricey looking I agree. I like the ass end a bit more than the first gen though. but the big ass bumper kills it for me too.

Um no. At least not in my opinion. They are 2 very different types of beer. Im guessing you like Coors Light too?