Help Murrdog out

:lol

95/hr, that wouldnt take 3 minutes to cut on band saw, 4 minutes to put in a drill press and drill a hole, 5 minutes to clean the ONE weld they needed to make. and if your Ray Charles 10 minutes to tig up. 22 minutes total for any chode with 3 proper tools and tig skills. That $34.83 in labor. actuall materials, I am sure the shop who make intercooler pipes and what not for a living would have PLENTY of tubing on hand and would need it shipped to them. $15 for actual parts cost.

KK build cost est. $49.83. RMLS or Synapse name behind said CIA. PRICELESS.

:rofl GLWS, use this as a bump, cack sukkkkkaaaaaassssss.

I the upper control arms are still available in a week or so i will most likely snag them from you… i just bought a 1994 toyota pickup 4x4 5 speed 4 cyl, every thing works including the ac, for a winter beater, so funds are tight for the next week or 2… take a stab at how much:ninja

I wish I could take back that rep I gave you

Alright man… Let me know. Il guess you bought it for $678.76

again glws kevin. bumpity

thanks dude… bump

sell me something like that rack for 10 im poor and disabled. dont you feel bad for me noe? yeah so give me the rack for 10

< 15 cash i once broke my big toe.

:lol u win some and u loose some.

BUMP for u homeslice

I cant do 10… but il give you a deal on it.

kevin i want it aha, we will talk this weekend

Il trade for kristin

Wouldnt be a fair trade for you

:rofl

winters cominggggg… buy my snow tires and ski rack

^^^^

buyers will get a hand job from slowmarro

info on how long the bars are for the ski rack? interested in trying to mcguyver it to the accord

god dammit… everyone keeps asking me about what the ski rack will work on and I just can’t answer the questions. I will go out and measure it for you though.

well you dont have to, its only like 200 bucks i wouldnt give to you haha

hmphhhhhhh… im gettin up… im gettin up

edit: the rods are 4ft 1 inch long