hey guys...

being u just got the cobalt, u need to buy the gm performance handbook.

it is by far the most complete book i have ever seen for any car bar none. book basically holds your hand and tells you how to build the eco tec from anywhere from 200 to 1500 hp. all part numbers are in the book, and non gm parts are given where to buy at and that comapnies part #. i would buy a new cobalt in a heartbeat if i had th money. as gm did all the legwork for you.

the automatic was best thing u could have got for that car. that is covered in the book too.

and not getting the s/c version is better yet, because you stilll got the upgraded tranny that takes to mods, but you got a clean slate motor to turbo.

NA SS mmmmmm Breakfast :smiley:

welcome, :slight_smile:

please in what, ur lil peon??

Yeah, I saw that in a Cavalier brochure from 03 or something like that. Do you get them at the dealerships?

Also, yeah, IMO GM cannot make a stick for small engines, so I was fine with it. A little boring…but fine by me. I’m a valet and I just don’t care for Cavaliers and stuff with sticks. They’re too jumpy and rocky. And yes, I CAN drive a stick. lol. My Accord was. I loved it.

:beer:

/ yourself and your 16 sec neon

Welcome …