HEY MR. PANTS WHATCHA THINK

• English words are in the title, and its in the off beat section. Its not different, titlewise than 90% of the “trash” thats posted up.

• Is there a problem with Jims humor? Or is it that you just cant take a little “Hey Brett post :sHa_hehe:”?

• How come my cell phone pic posts aren’t trash bin-ed? Or everyone elses being posted daily? Is it a prerequisite to have a DSLR to post pictures in threads as not to get trash canned? Did I missed the memo about unprofessional pictures get trashed.

Strike 1, 2 & 3. Face it man, your just a know it all clownshoe. This is the last KK straw. I honestly dont care anymore to give you any more respect than my 15 yearold sister. I wont bite my tongue on the “Interwebz” anymore towards you. I, and many others are loosing respect day after day towards you. Have fun with your little click or friends, just do me a favor and ignore me on shift, and if I ever see you in public. And don’t bother with another “Ohh man what’s your deal” kiddy bullshit PM to me again :thumbup

KrazyKid over and out.