HEY MR. PANTS WHATCHA THINK

yeah I do, and I will continue to, becasue from this poit forward I wont have any problem throwing shit back at you when it swings my way.

Hackjob, I like the ring to that. becasue the irony is there. You havnt seen ANY of my work in person. And you havnt produced anything from what I see here and there in years. I have pictures and logs and trophys from all my projects; cars, trucks, suv, bikes, stereos, computers, CF pieces, fiberglass pieces, body work, welding work, fabrication, interior work, motor work, exhaust work, transmission work, construction, remodeling. Shall I go on? I am 27, all the above was self taught, no schooling, no teachers, no nut swinging Ill just copy that guy bull shit, all off my own dime and time. Your aparently older than me, and aparently have been “in the scene” longer than me, so what-cha-got to show for it?

Aparently you, Adam, JVG… and everyone else that had a hand in building your car must be hack jobs like me, since both cars seem to have little issues here and there. But I guess thats the thing you deal with when you swap out alot more parts and do alot more work on a car than the last known BT VW in town.

Doesnt much matter really, becasue as I see it, we have the only running BT vw’s in the area, time will tell how well they run. Best part is it was all built not bought, start to finish by us. Not some dump off at synapse heres a check car. Sure they run great, and have great work done, but I would rather be proud of my mid 12 car I built, then run an 11 car I just bought.