Hillbillies Enter!!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
mines purple:finger2: :wtcslap:

i didnt say anything about purple. i guess that i didnt have to though LOL:tounge:

Originally posted by Pewterss
7.14 et!!dont know r/t!!:smiley:
find out… gearhead can do the math … :rofl:

diamn tree huggers…

i’m going to guess 175-185mph?

the little HP calculator said like 1780HP! :eek:

Originally posted by gearhead
diamn tree huggers…

the cutoff was 1200-1300 hp
but nice try :smiley:

Originally posted by gearhead
diamn tree huggers…

He runs lowww sevens at 200 mph. No hillbilly there, that is a michigan city boy.

Originally posted by sonic03snake
He runs lowww sevens at 200 mph. No hillbilly there, that is a michigan city boy.
the t thread title was so they enter & watch it!!!

Originally posted by flyinglow57
yeah i figured there couldnt be two queers with pink flames. :tounge:
this is not a efighting form so i think your comments are out of line. i don’t know you so i take it personal with remarks like that if you really have a problem let me know and i will solve it for you

Originally posted by ragtop86
this is not a efighting form so i think your comments are out of line. i don’t know you so i take it personal with remarks like that if you really have a problem let me know and i will solve it for you

ok tuff guy. im just pissing around i always make comments about pewters purple flames. so just take a chill pill. i have met 7.5in da lead befor down at u-town and prob have seen you down there. i use to have the blue firebird formula with really loud exhauste but umm sorry if i pissed you off man.

Originally posted by flyinglow57
ok tuff guy. im just pissing around i always make comments about pewters purple flames. so just take a chill pill. i have met 7.5in da lead befor down at u-town and prob have seen you down there. i use to have the blue firebird formula with really loud exhauste but umm sorry if i pissed you off man.
ok cool, some people are assholes on here.:cool:

hehe not me though. i just like to take it in the… i mean nothing :tounge:

ok maybe that was a lil out of line

Originally posted by ToMeGuN
Badass

x2 couldent of said it better myself

Originally posted by ragtop86
ok cool, some people are assholes on here.:cool:
:blue: :itr41: :blue: :itr41: :tounge: :smiley: