Homosexual Undertones - NYSPEED Edition

[quote=“skunkape”"]
hey guys, wanna see my sack? its fuzzy… seriously… feel it
[/quote]

aaron, you’re wild

[quote=“Onyx Z32"”]
Hold on… let me clean everything in the room and organize it alphanumerically. Then we can start having ghey sex with children. Dont tell anyone though please.
[/quote]

Josh man, i dont even know where to start

[quote=“bing”"]
i’m tired of sexing so many hot bitches all the time, sometimes you just want to relax… jeez
[/quote]

i have a rough life

hey guys, wanna see my sack? its fuzzy… seriously… feel it

HAHAH WTF… i don’t ever remember saying that… :bsflag: until i see a link to the thread where said statement was posted :slight_smile:

Edit: i can see it’s BS… cause if u look at “originally posted by skunkape” the “S” and the “A” in my username are not in caps… so bing has been ZAPPED!!!

thanks for coming out… we have lovely partying gifts for you and your friends :wink:

yea bing is making shit up :tdown:

Dos u crazy fuck

you can always count on beck

:lol:

Zong’s original post said you CAN EDIT so…:gotme:

I should specify to try and stick to removing certain words, and trying to refrain from adding others :lol:

But if adding 1 or 2 words makes the post that much funnier or makes the person look that much worse, then by all means :slight_smile:

swerd.

haha

woops

I believe he was talking to skunk, and we all know skunk is “up” for it

LOL!!!

Originally Posted by Onyx Z32
Hold on… let me clean everything in the room and organize it alphanumerically. Then we can start having ghey sex with children. Dont tell anyone though please.

Originally Posted by beckington
if i could have sex with any guy, it would be Davey Havok from AFI

If I could have sex with any girl, it would be Davey Havok from AFI.

I really wish I had to edit this one but it is exactly as posted :gay2: x 11,000,000

ahahahahhahaha … that great … i was wondering when i was gonna get qouted, its not like i havent said enough shit that fits here

:gay:

I want a BJ from you Aaron Savitsky… You have to be dressed in a clown costume and then let me blow it on your face…

HAHAHAHAHHA i rememer this…

that was one hell of a night