HONDA PARTS FOR SALE GOD DAMNIT!

meet me somewere ill take that hatch board

Dude I have zero time between packing and working and sidejoba making money. I seriously have no time to deliver parts around

Time is money and so is meeting me to sell the hatch :rofl ill try to get up to you this weekend pm me your number

Where you going to be tomorrow Sdogdizzle?

Ill be working tomorow and swapping wheels and ties on my daily and putting in the rest of my intefras interior.

Want me to meet you at Inline or somewhere else? I can grab the calipers and stuff there now then, if you want.

Ta rediculously hot out. If you feel up to the task of going out. Ill load the stuff for you.

Leaving next friday goodbye 518 buy my Shit as a momento lol! Cheap cheap cheappppppppppppppp

We can meet up this weekend or monday or tuesday.

I want a giant hug before you leave!

^ Know how I know youre gay?

I already got one :lol

Hugs for everyone! Brooks is having a little party at his house this Saturday night. I wanna see some shift buddies before I go!

Front knuckles…

-do the have hubs?
-are hubs self contained bearing/hub units(like GM shit), or separate press in bearing/hub design(like subaru junk)
-BP on hubs?
-would you sell hubs separate from the knuckles?(Cost?) if not, price for those knuckles?

I’m hunting down various wheel hubs to work up in CAD and see what may be compatible for use in the uprights I’m designing for the kit cars. I’d like to work around something fairly common to make sourcing new parts easy. Nothing is much more common that honda :smiley:

Sorry for the q’s, I know jack squat about hondas.

The dc2 knuckles are sold I have knuckles with hubs bearings brakes for 150. They are 2 part press in. Unlike gm. They are a good design and withstand tons of abuse. Come get em.

Do you happen to have any cams for my rotorymotor? i cant seem to find them anywhere. :rofl

dont forget those valve covers too, they add 40 hp! lol

13b-rew cams and vc’s in stock. Lol

Well. I moved. Goodbye everyone! :’-(

You suck!

Good luck buddy!!