honda parts/s-10 parts/MX-3 parts

I also called the power windows

i need pass side headlight/rad fan/horn wiring harness. driver side rear window trim as in pic above.(there screws on the inside door to remove)do u have? let me know!!!

sorry i already promised them to frank

nope

d16z6 tranny? you know you wonna rip it off your engine :smiley:

just buy the whole car 94 4-door ex, 1200 :thumbup

This car hauls ass for a 4dr :ahh

Is this the green one? I have a 95 EX 4dr, this could be its cousin. Moar details on car, plz

yup its the green/black one i swaped out all the rusted doors on it and the dented up hood for a non dented up one, when i got the car it had a spray painted interior with skulls sown all over everything so i pretty much swaped the whole interior to grey, except for the driver side rear door panel which i have and the dash and arm rest and cup holders but i have all that just havent had the time to swap them in yet, all power,(sunroof,mirriors,windows but the driver passenger doesnt work) i did a coolant fluch on it back when i was in collage, has an almost brand new alturnator with like 100 miles on it, the z6 tranny has less mies than the car cause when i got the car the tranny was blown so when i put the new trany in i put a new flywheel and LUK clutch, throw out bearing,pilot bearing, pressure plate, newer driver side axle seal. just did the rear brakes on it still have to do the fronts, but i have the pads to do them, has a newer muffler, newer tires, oil changes every 2500, my ex’s stupid dog chewed up the head rest on the drivers seat, but i have a seat of black seats for it out of a 94 coupe, also has a crack in the windshield from the ex, but if a coupe windshield fits it then i have a windshield for it, has ram air intake on it from the previous owner, i just put a new set of NGK’s in it less than 50 miles ago.

i think thats about it if i can think of anything else ill post it :thumbup

lol ya it does

once again i only need the tranny. but im selling my bubble soon. can i get some info on the 4 door?

just look below if there’s anything else you want to know just ask