Hot Chicks w/ douchebags... awesome

If it weren’t for the skunk funnying, this would be a complete waste. A whole lot of hating. :tdown: God knows I don’t look like much but I’ve been known to hang out with a hot chick or two because I have character. :gotme:

non-gay post!they prolly have big c*~ks

:lol: Good legal disclaimer. :tup:

ThOsE GuRlZ aLsO TyPe LyKe DiS

That pic HAS to be from Staten Island. I’d put money on it.

^^ haha either that or long island.

those haircuts scare the shit outta me.

There were a few groups like the mango fruit explosion in that pic that you see around UB. We always get a good laugh at them.

Haha I was gonna say, staten island? That pic could have been taken outside of Ellicott.

ahaha. this thread blows(cept for that one pic that howie posted).

im gonna start a thread called: Nyspeed Members w/ hotties

i can only imagine how that thread will go

lil bit of jealousy maybe??

I almost didn’t say anything since I barely come on here anymore, but c’mon are any of the people talking shit much better looking than the guys on there?
maybe they’re just nice guys, maybe they have money, who knows either way they did something right…
let it be, and stop the hate to each their own…

^Are you fucking kidding me??? Did you see teh kid who stuck his cock in a light outlet??? I hope you dont look like that clown and are defending him.

Not defending him, but the girl he’s with is far from being hott. So let him have her …

all i’m saying is to each their own, if they think they look good…let um think that unless you like to fuck dudes why do you care what they look like?

because those kids are Class A douchebags. They act like they are the shit and your some bottom of the barrel scum while they are orange and have a one off albert einstein haircut.

I want to beat them all

Word, plus they have weiners and can procreate.

or maybe it’s because they don’t drive a 1994 lesabre :gotme:

How long it take you to come up with that one?

Oh noes, Ill pick on his car becuase im out of ammos. Lo Fucking L

The pics are funny not because the guys are hideous (although most are), but because of that fucking attitude they pull in the picture which immediately tells you they are douchbags. Hence the thread title “Hot Chicks with Douchebags” and not “Hot Chicks with not hot guys.”

Now calm the fuck down and get back to posting pictures.

i’m just bustin yer balls man

I know, I Make it extremely easy.

My guess would be short. :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: And +karma for afxtc’s lesabre comeback :lol: I like the russion, but that was really good! :rofl: