HybriDynamics and PITTspeed Dyno Day!

if i happen to get all my parts on and my SAFC then i’ll come, cuz i’ll need to tune…
i’ll let you know whitey

i would do it but i want a full tune when i dyno.ill be there watching tho :burnout:

I’d love to make it home for the BBQ but thats the busiest weekend of the summer. :hs:

Sweet I’m gonna have jay weld up a fracus to mount to sams (itr41) lower jaw and we can make bets on what has more torque his jaw or his car…I got 20 on his jaw

where were you yesterday? you got more excuses than you do HP

do i have to sign up since i am down there all the time any way…and i will take that bet sams mouth moves way faster than jays welder there is no way jay could fit him with such a fracus…theer fore no way to prove power i win

Nobody could have that many excuses…

haha you are well on your way

i would go just to hang out but that is the day of my graduation.

No tuning… you get 3 runs and then you have to get off. If you need tuning you need to schedule a time to do so with Jay.

Not trying to be a dick, but if everyone who got on the dyno wanted to tune just a few things it would take forever to get 20 people on and off the dyno.

how many people are in so far whitey?

ill come hang out but i dont see any reason to dyno my neon that has limited aftermarket parts.

I’m gonna stop out, not run… just watch the show :slight_smile:

yes…i think im going to be in…im belive im not leaving for texas until the 3rd of july now

we have 10 people signed up so far… so plenty of room

I’m going to get some pictures.

damn… wish they had a awd dyno… BUT i might come out and watch

I am going to sign up, im at work ill send the email later on tonight

what’s the word?

who’s all signed up?

Bump