I joined a dating website and started talking to Travis

Check rep. I believed we would’ve called that an E through G in our Saratoga days.

[quote=kdubs;515607]PLEASE PLEASE tell me this was a costume? and if your trying to show off boobies try a better pic…just a thought…

You probably were typing when I posted it, but it was a buddy’s vest (bouncer at the bar) he wanted to see what I looked like in his vest, so I went to the bathroom and changed.

EF, here is a pic of my beautiful cock between some DD’s for reference.

http://xxxupl.com/thumb-D34B_4B32FFE7.jpg

End thread?

bahahahahahaha way to come out of the woodwork with a bang. TIT ADVISE FROM KJUGS IN HERE!!! bahahahaa

This thread has it all now. Good night shift

dude… travis… warn a brother before u go whippin that shit out will ya?!

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

IDGAF anymore.

well i mean i would’ve taken dome from that gorilla black chick at o’tooles but i have my standards

Truth… but unfortunately, I guess that means that I was interested in him at some point too huh??? Oh well… :frowning: All I can say is I was really depressed while I was down there. lol

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I do too, cuz at the very least, even though the shit he’s talking is about me… some of it’s kinda funny. I’ve giggled once or twice.

DUDE HOWMANY FUCKING TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY IT

LINK, NOT TAG.

LINK

AND ITS NOT AN NWS THREAD.

Thanks to whoever linked it, I shoulda done that in the first place my bad.

Sorry sir. I’ll get you a beer sometime.

dilligaf either? but srsly… yikes… man meat was not on my list of things to see tonight… or um… ever.

no prob lol

I don’t care.

Night Cav. :slight_smile:

All other nights pale in comparison. :rofl

hey effingreat:

im looking for a new outfit to wear to my uncle’s wedding, could you PM me the address of where you purchased that leather vest?

YEAH IT IS YOUR BAD

:rofl:rofl

HAHA I had to! :lol

There isnt a smiley perfect enough for this!